Live Rock

Meteorflower

I've got a 40 gallon breeder tank stuffed to the gills with live rock. Come help me clean it out!

The selection varies from big pieces to little pieces, purple coralline to clean white (from the sump), and a few with sponge growth or little nubs of tricolor Acro growing (including one with a small colony, center of picture).

$2.50/lb, cash only, BYO bucket. Will be available for pickup Wednesday during the afternoon and evening, or Friday evening. Thanks!

Dsc09050.jpg

Well, I still have quite a bit of rock left, including most of the large pieces. I won't be doing any selling tomorrow because I'm taking my father out to dinner for his birthday, but I will be resuming the sale on Friday evening. I get off work a little after six, so I'll be available to meet people starting at seven.

I'm located in north central Austin; pm me for my address and to set up a time if you would like some rocks! And again, bring a bucket.

Here's a pic of what's left:

rock.jpg

Biocube, it looks like I have one flat long piece (about 12" long, 4-5" wide, 2-3" thick) that might make a good shelf... Actually I have several pieces that are flat, but some of them are quite large and I'm not sure what kind of shelf you're going for. They made geat shelves in my 150... but in a 29 gallon they'd probably be too big.

OK guys, I still have some rock left. For those who are interested, I took a picture and have included weights and prices on the pieces remaining.

Rock #1 - 16 pounds - $40

Rock #2 - 7 pounds - $17.50

Rock #3 - 15 pounds - $37.50

Rock #4 - 5.5 pounds - $12

Rock #5 - 6 pounds - $15

Rock #6 - 3 pounds - $7.50

Plus some assorted rubble. If anyone wants to take it all, I'll sell the whole batch ( ~52.5 lbs) for $100.00. Cash only please!

rock-1.jpg