Anemone Exploding

FFKasee

So when i got back from class I couldn't find my anemone and all i found was what i think is the fingers of the anemone they are bright green small ovalish items in both my tank and refugium what would cause this all i have is a pair of clowns and a few fire fish, all the fish and corals are doing okay.

Just finished going though the whole system again and breaking down all of my pumps there were no anemone parts and the largest section found was the size of a penny that contains a small section of foot stomach and 2-3 tenticals, i tried to see if that small section would fit in any pump but it wouldn't make it though.

Just finished going though the whole system again and breaking down all of my pumps there were no anemone parts and the largest section found was the size of a penny that contains a small section of foot stomach and 2-3 tenticals, i tried to see if that small section would fit in any pump but it wouldn't make it though.

If you look at my thread you can see the original size of that anemone, about 12+" across when open, with a foot about 4" thick etc.

He was sucked THROUGH the grates on a koralia 3, which I don't think are even 1/8" apart. Just 1" or so of him left outside of the powerhead.

They can smashy smashy down pretty small when they want to get sucked through something.