aqua-mags order

Hydro

Do you happen to have better pictures than what is on their website. I can understand there description and dimensions. However, are the rock mag somewhat flat on the top side? Also, the Frag-mag...are they just magnets that you glue your frag too? I with there were better pictures available.

Do you happen to have better pictures than what is on their website. I can understand there description and dimensions. However, are the rock mag somewhat flat on the top side? Also, the Frag-mag...are they just magnets that you glue your frag too? I with there were better pictures available.

These rocks are flat on the back with magnets embedded in them. This way you can put them anywhere on the back glass and simply put the magnets on the outside of the glass to hold it.

Are pics of a few of mine....BTW when they arrive they are bright white.

post-1255-0-87984600-1327363386_thumb.jp

post-1255-0-12560400-1327363484_thumb.jp

post-1255-0-89900000-1327363616_thumb.jp

post-1255-0-52508900-1327363687_thumb.jp

Hydro,

I tried placing my order with them and it kept trying to charge me shipping as my order doesn't meet the minimum for free shipping. I sent an email to them and they said Group Buys should be coordinated through 1 person... I plan to order 1 Rock-Mag and 1 Rock-Mag Jr, so $40 worth.

Hey guys, I'm back

Ok so the order can run through just me, that's no problem. I'm having to send him some pvc pipes since he cant get them locally very easy. I'm getting those sent out today and once they arrive he will start on the order. Anyone that is interested in the next few days lets talk through PM and I'll get you the paypal address and you can tell me exactly what you want to order, Woods I got you down for yours.

If anyone else is interested you have at least a few days to get in on this order.

From the PM's I've received there should be no problem with getting the free shipping, my rocks do not qualify for free shipping but everyone's elses do. There will be a drop off in Austin as long as Biocubed doesn't mind doing it.

BTW I'm custom ordering some rocks if anyone is intersted in getting some. I'm having him spray the rock material over

4" and 6" pieces of PVC that are 12" long. I'm using them for QT tank for fish to hide in. They will look like rock on the outside and be a smooth uniform cave on the inside. I think they are going to look really cool and will be very good for QT tanks since they are so porous, good place for bacteria and pods to grow in non medicated tanks.

From the PM's I've received there should be no problem with getting the free shipping, my rocks do not qualify for free shipping but everyone's elses do. There will be a drop off in Austin as long as Biocubed doesn't mind doing it.

BTW I'm custom ordering some rocks if anyone is intersted in getting some. I'm having him spray the rock material over

4" and 6" pieces of PVC that are 12" long. I'm using them for QT tank for fish to hide in. They will look like rock on the outside and be a smooth uniform cave on the inside. I think they are going to look really cool and will be very good for QT tanks since they are so porous, good place for bacteria and pods to grow in non medicated tanks.

The day the shipment is due to arrive everyone will need to meet at gallery of pets 183N and Duval at 7:30 PM. I am not ordering any rocks for myself, just dropping them off to help everyone out. All I ask is that people be on time and at the pick up spot, I won't have time to wait around, gotta get home and get my nightly stuff done.

• 2 weeks later...

Ill take 2 frag farms....6x6 if it isnt too late...who do I pay?

You pay me, they are supposed to ship out tomorrow so I need to order asap to get you guys free shipping. I'll send you pm with my paypal address

• 2 weeks later...

is there anyone who lives in austin that would be willing to pick up my mags? I am unavailable to meet this evening at RCA/......

I can pick it up for you and I am not to far away I live off 183 and payton gin about 5 to 10 min from far west