CeramEco VidaRock Groupbuy

Benny

Hey there everyone, I am organizing a groupbuy through CeramEco for a nice amount of VidaRock. PM me with any questions or with a list of what you are interested in, There is no time limit as of yet.

"With VidaRock, the ulta-porous, bioactive, ceramic reef rock the limits of your aquascape are only your imagination. We form the porous ceramic material into beautiful shapes to meet your aquascaping requirements. Choose the VidaRock option that best fits your needs."

"Please note that because of its optimized

porosity, Vida Rock will give you 1/3 more

volume per pound than typical live rock.

Vida Rock is also sold dry so you do not

pay for water weight. It comes standard in

our signature reef color, but is also

available in rust red and dark brown by

special order."

$250.00=20% off

$400.00=25% off

Arch, Grotto, Column, Cobble, Knife, Plate

Large - $56.00

Medium - $34.00

Small - $21.00

Pico - $15.00

Bonsai, Branch

Large - $76.00

Medium - $48.00

Small - $30.00

Pico - $20.00

Frag Stations

8 and 12 Hole - $28.00

Barnacle

Large - $14.00

Medium - $10.00

Small - $5.00

3 Pack - $26.00

Stack pack - 20lb of assorted Cobbles and/or Plates - Assorted Sizes.

Cobbles/Plates, Cobbles, Plates - $140.00

Arch

"Here Vida Rock sculptors recreate one of mother nature’s grandest creations, the Arch. Each piece is sculpted by hand giving the artists room to create the unexpected while maintaining the simple elegance of the arch structure. A perfect centerpiece for any aquarium. Watch fish swim in and out of the archway or hide out in one of the many nooks and crannies found below.

Arch.jpg

Grotto

"The Grotto is an aquascaping favorite. The Cave like structure allows for plenty of hideout space yet still retains some openness. It’s anyone’s guess which aquatic creature will make it home."

grotto.jpg

Column

"The perfect focal piece for taller and cube aquariums. Abundant coral sites help turn the VidaRock column into a towering reef brimming with life. Multiple openings in the tower allow fish and other reef creatures to swim through or find refuge in the piece."

column1.jpg

Cobble

"Attractive enough to stand alone but best when used in combination with other pieces, the Cobble is a versatile reef building block. Protruding ledges on each piece help lock pieces together when stacking. Great for creating the more traditional massive reef structures."

cobble3.jpg

Knife

"Reaching upward the VidaRock Knife bucks the trend of traditional aquascapes. A great piece for the aquascaping maverick, The Knife shape adds to the vertical aesthetics to your scape. Purposely designed with less horizontal coral sites this piece is excellent for fish only aquariums."

Knife1.jpg

Plate

"A must have in the aquascapers tool chest, the Plate has unlimited uses. Great for stacking and creating shelves, overhangs and ledges. Great when stacked in combination with the cobble shape or used alone to create sprawling low profile reef structures."

plate2.jpg

Bonsai

"Concieved by the VidaRock sculptors the Bonsai shape makes possible a whole new style of aquascape. Inspired by the Japanese art form of sculpting miniature trees, the Bonsai shape invokes the zen feel. Drawing on the key principles of Bonsai aesthetics VidaRock sculptors incorporate asymmetry, proportion and attempt to leave no trace of the artist in each piece."

Bonsai.jpg

Branch

"The Branch is perhaps the most versatile of all the Artisan Shapes. Individual branch pieces stacked mesh together seamlessy to create amazing reef structures. Flattened pads at the tips of the branching arms create ample coral sites. Branches stacked together create tunnels and passageways that help stimulate and mimic the flurry of real reef life activity."

Branch.jpg

Frag Station

"Showcase your most prized corals with a VidaRock Frag Station. Simply place the station in your tank and let it become part of your reef environment. Each frag station is artisan scultpted preserving the uniqueness of your reef environment. Each station is equipped with 1/2″ receptacle holes that will hold secure the VidaRock Frag Plug or any frag plug with post up to 3/8″. Move and swap frags easily while maintaining the aesthetics of your reef."

Plug Options(waiting on pricing)

12-hole-frag-station2.jpg

Barnacle

"The Barnacle is the most popular of the VidaRock accent pieces. Concived by the VidaRock sculpting team, It will add another dimension to any reef.

barnacle-cluster1.jpg

I am going to order enough to meet the 25% off total myself, I have 2 interested parties that have responded via PM.

If you are interested please send me a PM with exactly what pieces you are interested in, And how many of each so I can get you a quote. As some of the pieces vary in price since they are all 1 off.

Will add payment info and shipping info as soon as the rep gets back to me.

I am trying to hold off placing the order till we hit $400 so we get the 25% off our individual totals, I myself will be ordering over $100 of that.

Cool. I was going to ask you about your rock in your thread. How do you like it so far? What sizes did you order?

I actually don't know the sizes that I got. I would guess they were medium, medium+. I got them from a different retailer who didn't post the size conversion. One is roughly 11"x8"x12", the long one is something like 8 x 8 x 16 or so.

Shipping will be equally divided among the individual orders(Was told they have a good cheap freight option), And orders will be paid by credit card. So I need your Email in a PM.

Order so far.

Stack Pack - Plates/Cobbles - 1

Large Branch - 1

Medium Branch - 1

Large Arch - 1

Medium Arch - 3

Large Grotto - 1

Medium Grotto - 2

Barnacle Pack - 1

Shipping will be equally divided among the individual orders(Was told they have a good cheap freight option), And orders will be paid by credit card. So I need your Email in a PM.

Order so far.

Stack Pack - Plates/Cobbles - 1

Large Branch - 1

Medium Branch - 1

Large Arch - 1

Medium Arch - 3

Large Grotto - 1

Medium Grotto - 2

Barnacle Pack - 1

Have you heard back from their rep yet?

I am under the impression he is a direct line, From what I understand he travels alot hence the terrible response times. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I get new info.

Really sorry about the wait...

Archived