12 Gallon Cad Lights setup with lots of nice equip...

Ben

Hi everybody,

I need to see if I can sell this setup. I hate to do it becuase it is by far the nicest nano I have ever put together but I am only in town 3 days a week and I am not doing a very good job keeping this tank up. It would be great if somebody would like to buy this as a complete setup but I know that rarely works out. That is why I am posting it in the hardware section. I guess I can make a seperate post in the in the livestock section aswell. Here is what I have. Pics to come this afternoon. If somebody does want it all it can be yours for $450.00 Please shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Cadlights 12 Gallon rimless LED setup. $125.00 - Had since May of 2011

http://www.cadlights...products_id=193

Great little tank. I do not think the LED's are as powerful as they say so I added a couple more LED strips. They are posted below. Tank will come with my water jug, a heater, RSCP Salt, and a few other misc. supplies.

2 X Evoslim 9 Watt 12" LED Strips. $35 each. New they were $70 each. Have had them for less than 6 months.

http://reefkoi.com/i...roducts_id=2199

Reef Keeper Lite - $85.00 Pending

Vortech MP10 (Blue Box - non Ecosmart) - $90 - This pump is awesome and is more than enough for the tank. SOLD

BRS Deluxe Carbon Reactor - $35 (comes with feed pump) SOLD

Premium Aquatics Refractometer - $20 SOLD

Two sets of ESV two part and a bottle of ESV MG. $15 - One set of two part is pretty used the other is new. These are the 32 oz bottles. SOLD

Small bucket of Red Sea Coral Pro salt (Has been used slightly) Comes with tank.

Livestock - $75 - Includes a Yellow Watchman Goby, a single Allards clown, 5 frags of zoas (Some nice no namers, King Midas Gold, large Cinn. Palys, Candle Apple Greens which are colored down right now), 3" nice reverse prism favia, 4 rainbow acan frags, some clove polyps, an orange monte cap that broke in half and fell behind my rocks, a green torch, 10 lbs of live sand, and about 10 lbs of live rock.

Thanks for looking.

Ben

• Like 1