My LED build in progress

bimmerzs

The weather feature is reserved for the PWM feature that the AI lights use. Ive tried every configuration I could find and none work with the apex and 48D drivers. The drivers just cannot dim fast enough via 0-10v port.

The weather feature is reserved for the PWM feature that the AI lights use. Ive tried every configuration I could find and none work with the apex and 48D drivers. The drivers just cannot dim fast enough via 0-10v port.

Ahh yes, you are quite correct. My brain was locked into (output is 0-10V) for some reason.

Between this build thread and RapidLED's very simply to understand website I think I am sold on DIY LED lighting. I spend about $2,000 a year replacing bulbs at the farm.... I did the math and I can break even in 2.5 years I I switch to LED... Plus the lower energy bills. I will get started this fall.

Thanks for sharing the info and experience!

• 1 month later...

Thats cool James,

Finally found someone to build a light stand for my led setup. With all led's on it's more of 10K look so it's perfectly blended but that is without any optic's added. The stand is adjustable in height as well as front to back. I still need to finish up everything, control light bleed and get it looking neat.

2012-09-02221432-2.jpg

Cheers,

Here's a pic showing the variable speed fan's, these will speed up or slow down automatically as the temperature changes.

2012-09-04144935.jpg

Cheers,

That is too cool. Does the speed change from the controller measuring the water temp or from a sensor in the light measuring the temp in the fixture?

C'mon....hook a geek up

Here's a pic showing the variable speed fan's, these will speed up or slow down automatically as the temperature changes.

2012-09-04144935.jpg

Cheers,

That is too cool. Does the speed change from the controller measuring the water temp or from a sensor in the light measuring the temp in the fixture?

C'mon....hook a geek up

These are the icecap variable speed fan's, I found 4 used at a decent price. These have the temp sensor integrated with the fan, here's the old icecap fan as well as the coralvue rendition. http://www.innovativ...ic-fan-120.html http://coralvue.com/smart-fans/

Cheers,

Very nice Ron. Glad to see things are coming together. Did Junior build the light stand for you?

Nope, was asking around and found out that a couple of guy's I work with are welders. One guy lives in Hutto also so he was able to stop by and get accurate measurements and best of all...... it only cost me for material's. punk.gif

Cheers,

Archived