22g nano...

cMidd

About to break down and order my new "future" tank. Kind of funny since I swore I would never have a "small tank" again...12g to 29g to 75g and 55g.

Looking at the Cad Lights 22g LED Super Output...anyone want to talk me out of this?

Merry Christmas and a happy new years to all!

Before you do, I would do a search for cadlights on reef central. People have had a lot of problems with their shipping and customer service, lots of broken tanks However, most people are very happy with the tanks. My roommate had one of their 12g tanks, and the tank was very nice.

I have an 8g starfire, and it is a nice tank. It did need some repair and modification out of the box. Nothing major but had to re-silicon and seal some areas in the rear chamber. If that's not a problem, I would definitely recommend them.

still have not ordered, as i have about a week to decide where i am going to live, however now the question is::

innovative marine 16g or cadlight 22 or 12g....gah.

i'm not looking for anything enormous...i want a nano for a couple fish, and some corals that i can toy with. i don't know if i will be putting reactors on it, so maybe no sps. don't know for sure yet.