Two Gorgeous RBTA's

Mad Reefer

HI! :wave:

My RBTA split into three 6 months ago. My Clown will need to keep one of them, but i'm selling the other two now. I'm asking $150. I bought the Mother RBTA la year and a half ago from Tim and Kendra and they bought the RBTA from Dave Nolan. He got the parent from a good friend in Houston and has had the original anemone for around 8 years. Here is the link if you are interested.

http://www.austinree...dpost__p__72166

The color in the FIRST photo is an accurate representation of the actual color of the RBTA under my lighting 20K Reeflux 250MH and 2x54T5 actinics. (at least on my monitor) The other two pics are a bit washed out from a reflection off of the tank.

They bubble up to varying degrees depending on water quality and lighting. My tank is running really blue lights now but when i was running 14K MH she bubbled up more.

These pics are 6 months old. they are much bigger now. will post updated pics soon

IMG_7857.jpg

IMG_7855.jpg

IMG_7861.jpg

• 1 month later...

Its really hard to guestimate the size because the $100 one is behine the light green candycane on the right. I had to take a pic from as high up , looking down, as i could just to see him at all

I'd place him at % inch diameter at a minimum

IMG_1103.jpg