Reef Cleaners Group Buy?

C Lo Slice

Awesome, looks like there's some interest. Would anyone want to take over coordination? I've never organized a group buy before

I am willing depending on the time/dates but not being familiar though with the GB process, can someone chime in with procedures?

I am in Kyle and will be more available on the weekends and after the 16th. Or if before, I can meet in South Austin.

-Nick

I'm looking to get the ball rolling on this thing. I don't mind being the coordinator if everyone is willing to come pick up their stuff from my house in Buda (or at the Cabela's off 35). For this to happen, though, everyone's order will need to ship on a Monday so I can be home on a Wednesday to receive it. Unfortunately, wednesdays are the only day I'll be able to stay home all day to wait for the shipment and dole out everyone's stuff.

$250 is what needs to be hit for free shipping. My order is only going to be about $30 (I just priced out the stuff I want). I need to know ASAP who is down for this order and just a rough estimate of the order total you anticipate so I can contact John at Reef Cleaners. Let me know guys. Otherwise we may just have to do individual orders. I gotta get this stuff before I go out of town the week after next.

PM me if need be.

@Rgoodwill, The reason I have been delayed on decision is because I will be traveling to Waco on the 17/18-19 of Dec. No matter if I get to make a purchase, I can bring them with me.

@C Lo, I have the same issue. If I were to have coordinated, it would have to be in no later that Monday to be received by Wed. A Wednesday shipment would have put me into leaving to late for Waco.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...