Stunner Strips

innate1

so you know, the stunners are low voltage LEDs so they won't get close to replacing, or act as actinics to your halides.

If you want more info, you know how to get a hold of me.

I didn't know this and I was thinking of doing the same thing with stunner strips on my tank. Do you have a recommendation of what would work better (and not look obtrusive)?

worth the money for actinic lighting! but i wouldnt run the blue/magenta or magenta allday! i feel it has to much red spectrum in it. run hour in morning and a hour a night an hour! i felt like the magenta strip helped my gelidium grow back and stunted some of my coral growrth! untill i cut the time down on it. but it sure does make tank and coral look great

• 2 weeks later...

I have four stunner strips (2 454nm and 2 ultraviolet) that I use over my 75g. I use them mainly for sunrise/sunset lighting an hour before/after the halides are on. I have really enjoyed them. They glued nicely onto my MH fixture, and are not really noticable.

Mark is right though, witht he halides on, they don't make much difference.