Blue sunshines paly

Hydro

I've had these for a over a year now and have some that I can sell. These are very rare, I haven't ever found them anywhere for sale after I bought them. When I got this paly I almost lost them several times but now they have stabilized and seem to be hardy. These are very large heads, penny and dime sized. The skirts are glittered with gold and the centers are a unique blue that you normally don't see in corals. Originally I bought them for $35 PP. These are pics taken in my tank

$10 PP, 2 minium

post-1255-0-56042800-1322501602_thumb.jp

post-1255-0-54749300-1322501704_thumb.jp

Everything is to be delivered this morning, I hope all are happy! Thanks!

I really only had time to deliver once so if anyone wants any of these zoas in the future please contact biocubeD, he drives back and forth from bastrop to north austin everyday.

One order is pending for Friday, anyone wanting to join in please let me know.

I want to get some stuff from you Friday unless I could drive to Elgin to check it out? I want

3 blue orgasms @ $8 pp

4 of the red ones that look like the fruit loops? @ $5 pp

2 spidermans @ $10 pp

Thanks

Jay

Wrapping up this weeks orders, also it looks like this might be the last drop off of the year 2011. Too many holidays and travel days are landing on the last remaining Fridays of this year.

Want something before the new year? PM me and we will discuss a way to get you what you need!

Fire and Ice don't have the yellow ring in the middle like these appear to have from the picture. They are a light blue marbled center with the orange fringe; at least the Fire and Ice I have seen and also own are.

Can't remember the name of these (they are not fruit loops), very colorful and long skirts. Fast grower $5 PP minimum of 4

they r fire and ice...

For sure they aren't fire and ice, I have a colony of them too. These are called hawaiian somthings I think..... These are the zoas that 6-9 months ago sold for a short time, Don D, Brooks, and I ordered small frags of them and they were really expensive. I almost lost the colony while they were stablizing but they came back strong a few months ago.

Ongmat a rookie would know fire and ice....you know I'm no rookie :) just j/k

• 3 weeks later...

Everything is to be delivered this morning, I hope all are happy! Thanks!

I really only had time to deliver once so if anyone wants any of these zoas in the future please contact biocubeD, he drives back and forth from bastrop to north austin everyday.

pm'd

I know H.I is really busy currently. If you don't get a response on your PM then let me know and I'll help you out.

• 2 months later...