Duncan and 2 Chalices and acans

pecman347

Some nice larger corals i'd like to sell. Need some real estate in the biocube 29 haha.

Duncan is really nice, 13+ heads and it's been growing a bunch of baby heads, always a good sign. $100

Light Lavender purple chalice with yellow/green eyes $25

Green chalice with blue/green eyes $25

Various purple pink white acan heads, and a green purple acan $15 each

The way the colors are it's really hard to see them properly on a monitor. I can send pictures if you're interested at 585 267 9739. Thanks!post-2140-0-76467500-1320696326_thumb.jppost-2140-0-55770500-1320696329_thumb.jp

Oh, forgot to mention, right below the helfrichi firefish in the front of the tank is a scoly frag that looks like a pizza slice, the two frags to the right of that, slightly purple and green are the chalice frags i'm posting. thanks!

I'll post better pictures tonight, these seem too washed out when I'm looking at it from my laptop so I'm assuming it looks like that to you guys... the duncan is a neon green, not white, and the two chalice frags are lavendar neon purple and a teal green, which doesn't show here.

BUMP

If anyone is interested in the whole duncan colony please let me know by this weekend. After this weekend I'm going to make two 5 headed frags and a frag of whatever is leftover. The 2 frags will be for mhart and acan't. I'd prefer to sell it whole, but I will frag this weekend.

As for chalices, they're currently still available, but might be setup in a trade soon. I'll keep you all posted.