SnowFlake Moray eel

barderer

TRADED.

I have a 12"-13" ish long snowflake moray that has outgrown my tank. He is very peaceful and very healthy. However, it will eat ornamental crabs , cleaner shrimp and the like. It will not attempt to eat your hermit crabs. It might also eat any really small fish. However it has never tried to eat my 2" long clown or my 3" dwarf lion fish. It is reef safe and I have had him in my 30 gal reef tank for about 2 years since he was only a few inches long. I would gladly take a frag of something for him, or if you have a really nice tank good for an eel I will give him to you for free.

Thanks,

Nick

Edited by barderer

I have a 12"-13" ish long snowflake moray that has outgrown my tank. He is very peaceful and very healthy. However, it will eat ornamental crabs , cleaner shrimp and the like. It will not attempt to eat your hermit crabs. It might also eat any really small fish. However it has never tried to eat my 2" long clown or my 3" dwarf lion fish. It is reef safe and I have had him in my 30 gal reef tank for about 2 years since he was only a few inches long. I would gladly take a frag of something for him, or if you have a really nice tank good for an eel I will give him to you for free.

Thanks,

Nick

I am interested in this eel, I have a 180 that could hold him [email protected]

Edited by bay