13 tank sale! or trade for Lights or other goodness.

joshgabel

most used tanks have been up for a year and are planted with small fish (tetras or dwarf puffers) if you want them. i am selling all off to get a jump start into the reef world.

55g LT - used (60X9X24) -$60

55g regular - used $40

40B - new -40

2.5g eclipse complete tank (1month bulb 6500k) include eco complete substrate, and new 10K bulb $40

5.0g eclipse complete tank(1month bulb 6500k) and 501 canister filter - include eco complete substrate $50

12g eclipse complete tank- used - included Fluval EBI substrate $40

2- 10g standard -used include eco complete substrate $7

20L - new -$20

2.5g - used with sponge filter and pump - will include eco complete substrate $15

2 - 29g - one new one used sill include 2" live sand bed $29

8g gal bio cube (after i xfer my livestock. (with upgraded fans, powerhead and moonlights) currently reef tank. $100

tons of FW live plants. and all the stuff that goes with them like co2 systems filters both canister and hob.

all prices are obo except the new tanks. i still have the petco receipts and can return them if need be just thought i would offer some of the $1 per gallon sale stuff to anyone that missed it.

however trades are preferred.

Edited by joshgabel

Paint ball tank style 24oz tank (lasts 4 months on my planted FW tank),

uses 8' braided stainless hose to feed manifold. manifold has two of the below linked valves and also has 1/4 turn shutoff valves and adjustable pressure regulator. its all way overkill and would cost over 1K new but i know its not worth that in this hobby. all this is high purity stainless steel lab equipment.

link to valve http://www.ebay.com/...64989%26ps%3D50

and glass/ceramic diffusers

no soleniod i run it 24/7, i like my plants green!

but then again i am open to offers. i woudl value this system at about $250 the cost of one of the valves and throw all the rest in for free.

Edited by joshgabel

• 2 weeks later...