coming to Austin from Dallas

albert7753

Hi , I am a member of Dfwmas.org and will be visiting some friends in Austin on the weekend of the 18th and wanted to ask what stores I should stop by. I will be pressed for time since I'm there for a birthday party and will be visiting your famous 6th street that night. I will be staying Downtown.

Any advice would be appreciated or if your fragging anything or selling frags just let me know . I am always looking for frags.

A little back ground of my tank -

180 gal RR , 2-250w SE 12k Reeflux , 320 vho , Geo's Calc. Reator , 45gal sump , Dart Return Pump, Trigger TS 300 Skimmer. Mainly sps ( but do have softies ) and zoa's. Tank is fairly new about 9 mnths or so. Upgraded from a 150gal.

I would look at our sponsors. They are the best stores in town and most of them are pretty close to each other. All the good stores are on the north end of town. Too bad you aren't coming this weekend, we are having our meeting.

I would look at our sponsors. They are the best stores in town and most of them are pretty close to each other. All the good stores are on the north end of town. Too bad you aren't coming this weekend, we are having our meeting.

Yeah , I saw that . Always a day late and a dollar short.

• 2 weeks later...