Custom tank

aeroaustin

Howdy

Anyone knows where to get custom tank, can you give me some point to where. so far I already know glasscages, I heard rumors that have some negative about glasscages. Other company? I can figure what the size for our next tank. Compare from the custom tank or the standard tank (i.e Oceanic, Marineland, etc) price and size.

I don't mind to have DIY tank but the glass itself cost twice than standard tank or custom from glasscage. before the quote I got from glass Co. for 33 gallon and rimless cost me 245.00 for 5 (3/8) sheets of glass.

Glasscages is pretty much going to be the cheapest custom tank you can get. All the other big name companies are going to cost 1.5-2x the cost of the glasscages tank.

Unfortunately, custom small tanks still require 2 people to put them together so the labor on a 300 gallon tank and the labor on a 30 gallon tank is the same.

If you're looking for a smaller rimless/braceless tank check out Amano Design tanks.

http://www.adgshop.com/Trimless_aquariums_s/5.htm

Also remember that the dimension listed are in centimeters, not inches.

John

John,

My mistaken, I planning to look for custom tank, look for about 200 to 300 gallon tank. My thinking about 60 or 72 X36X24. That why I ask for name for custom for my future tank. Maybe in a year to replace my current 75 gallon. Tank of mako, naka and invincible569 really inspaired me alot! :lol:

the website you give, I like it but there are not have any 13 inches height with long length. The tank will be only corals.

Mako's tank was one of mine and naka and invincible are from the same manufacturer. Email me at [email protected] and I'll get you a price for what you want.

John

John,

My mistaken, I planning to look for custom tank, look for about 200 to 300 gallon tank. My thinking about 60 or 72 X36X24. That why I ask for name for custom for my future tank. Maybe in a year to replace my current 75 gallon. Tank of mako, naka and invincible569 really inspaired me alot! :lol:

the website you give, I like it but there are not have any 13 inches height with long length. The tank will be only corals.

Mako's tank was one of mine and naka and invincible are from the same manufacturer. Email me at [email protected] and I'll get you a price for what you want.

John

would to have eurobrace instead of rimless? Rimless is look nice but canopy on top of tank, pointless to have rimless? what is your opinion? 36 width is more fraigle, reduce to 30 in instead of 36?

Ron