90 Gallon DSA Neo- make offer- Very complete system

rollrok18

I have an embarassing amount of mony sunk into this system, as many people do. I don't expect a pile of gold for it, but I do expect a fair price. I have been in the hobby for many years and I understand what a complete set up goes for so bring on the offers.

90 Gallon DSA w/ center overflow

PM RL150 Skimmer, 45 galon PM sump

1/4 hp chiller, Ca reactor w/ controller and bottle

Tunze auto top off, Tunze Wavebox with controller (impeller just went out, 30.00 to replace it, which I am going to try and do soon)

Spectrapure maxcap RO/DI w/ pressure gague and purity monitor. This is a cool system I have set up with 50 gallon reserve tank with a pump and handle for easy water changes or top off's etc.

2X250w sunlight supply HQL (same light as Bruce runs on his tank at aquatek)

2 snowflake clowns 1.5 yrs old w/ sweet bubble tip anemonie, sail fin tang, squirl fish, fire hawk

Mostly SPS there is about 40+ of them and a few LPS. A lot from vivid, I am estimating around 3k+ in sps alone on about 150+lbs live rock, 80 lbs. live sand.

As you can see this is a system that needs nothing accept a little TLC. I went back to school and between that and full time work I am finding it very difficult to even enjoy this system let alone care for it(which is just cleaning and water changes). I don't have a good camera to post pics, and if interested your going to want to come see it anyway. For the right price I would be willing to break it down, help you set it back up and offer all the technical support I can. Comes with water change trash cans, pumps etc. I have a ton of stuff. Make me a fair offer and its yours. Looking to move it asap.

512-695-8163

Travis

If Matt doesn't take the tank I'm interested in it and the stand (assuming it's painted/stained black).

It is the stand that matches the tank, has an opening on both sides and from the front. it is black. And, assuming that I can get rid of the rock and live stock its 1st come first serve and you can have it. Not sure what Matt actually wants, just the tank or the tank and everything in it? Whats your offer on the tank and stand only? PM me

Clows and Skimmer are pending sale. If anyone has the time or energy, I would be willing to part with all the rock with all the coral and fish and anemonie for 850 and you can frag it out over a few weeks and maybe make some money? Or transfer the corals and sell the rock etc.