92 gal. Corner Bowfront & 3rd Floor Apartment

jamesdean3

So I have aquired a 92 gal corner bowfront and I was wondering whats everyone's opinion on setting it up in a third floor apt.? It would be right next to an exterior wall that is adjacent to my concrete patio in a newer complex thats less than 5 years old. I'll be doing my best to waterproof the system against poweroutages, but what about the weight(my main concern)? Does it being next to a concrete patio mean that it would be on a heavy load bearing wall? Any and all opinions would be greatly appreciated.... let me have you raw opinions ladies and gentlemen please smile.png

Edited by jamesdean3

i was thinking that about the corners of the apt being stronger, good point. Also i have been googling this like crazy and i have seen alot of positive reinforcement with everyone saying that it should be fine on a load bearing wall. Surprisinglyi haven't read any one the tank failing and flooding the place, but this is a definite concern. So if i can wrap my head around the possiblity of a water leak, i would be fine with setting up? Keep in mind, I of course will be talking with my renters insurance about my coverage say the tank does leak and beefing it up to whats necessary so i feel comfortable.