PokersFaces 210 $1000 OBO

RotaryGeek

Im posting this for PokerFace due to him moving and not having internet right now. Everything is located in Copperas Cove.

Its a 210 reef ready with dual internal overflows. Unknown brand/age but in great condition.

Iron or Aluminum stand with magnetic panels.

Homemade Wet/dry sump around 20+/- 10 gallons.

Skimmer rated for 300 gallons (unknown brand) with a Sedra 5000 pump off of a ASM G3 skimmer.

The light is a Coralife 6x96w power compact fixture with moonlights.

3x Blue stunner strips.

2x Koralia 4's

70w MH with a 14k bulb for the Refugium. This grew his refuge like crazy, its was so dense you could barely put your hand in it.

Return pump is a Coralife Turbo C energy saved model. Its an external pump with 1268 GPH.

Comes with a ReefKeeper Elite with 1 pc4 and all the other stuff that came with it. The head unit is messed up and needs to be replaced.

Has a battery Back up.

And a new bucket of coralpro salt.

Will also come with a good amount of dead rock.

You can call 254-238-2271 for more info.

He did but he thought I wanted whole thing. For what I have in my tiny little tank, I coulda bought 4 of these setups....grrrr! Yeah, that halide is a bit low on wattage but would be good in my bowfront stand for fuge. Tall stand so would calm it down a bit.

Sorry. The tank is in great condition, the stand isn't pretty, but very easy to get to everything. The skimmer isn't a really good one, but it gets the job done. The head unit is messed up on the reefkeeper. If you want more info, or offer a different price, just call him up and ask him.