Few High End Z's and P's FS

Ben

I have a few frags some of the nicer zoas out there for sale. I can't get pics up until this weekend but I thought I would get this thread started to see if there is any interest.

8 polyps of Red Hornets - $120.00

8 polyps of Rastas - $120.00

5 polyps of Rastas - $75.00

20+ polyps of Pink and Golds - $25.00 (Can make a couple frags of this one.)

10+ King Midas Golds - $10.00 (Can make a couple frags of this one.)

Or take them all minus the 5 polyp frag of Rastas for $225.00. They will be available this coming Monday. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Ben

All PM's responded to. I do have more King Midas zoas I can frag. I took some pictures tonight with my iPhone but they came out terrible. I can't seem to be able to capture any good tank photos with it because of the blue LED lights I use. I will take some more tomorrow night with my point and shoot and post them.

Thanks

Ben

• 3 weeks later...

Still have some frags available. Here are a few crappy iPhone pics of some of them.

Rastas - $120 (8 Polyps)

photo1-1.jpg

Pink n Golds

photo2-1.jpg

King Midas

photo3-1.jpg

I have a couple of 10 plus frags of the King Midas as well as a couple smaller frags. $10 bucks each takes the larger frags. I also have a couple frags of the Pink n Golds for $25. I will throw in a smaller frag of the King Midas with the Pink n Golds. I also have one frag of Mohawks with about 15 polyps on it for $15.

All these frags are in my nano at my office. If you are interested shoot me a PM.

Thanks

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

It was nice meeting you guys too Chad and Belinda. I do have one frag of the King Midas left. I also have the large Rasta frag still available. Will take $100 for the Rasta frag. I won't be available at all this coming week though. If anybody is interested let me know and we can work something out.

Thanks

Ben