Custom 30 gallon reef ready acrylic cube and stand

Wryknow

Selling my reef ready 20" cube aquarium with stand - $90. Approximately 30 gallons total volume. The setup is a about a year and a half old. It has a very nice rock wall built into the back that comes with it. The acrylic is 3/8 inch cell cast and eurobraced. 3/8s is over built but still very light, my wife can pick it up easily. There is virtually no chance that a well made acrylic tank like this will ever leak on you - the bond at the seams is as strong as the acrylic walls. The acrylic is in good condition and crystal clear (not green tinted like regular glass) There are a couple of light scratches in it from cleaning. They are visible when it is filled if you get close enough and are looking for them. I didn't find them objectionable but they should be relatively easy to buff out if you're inclined to do so. They are too faint to get a photo of.

The stand include 4 x 80mm fans that I installed for cooling but not a molex / ac power converter. Those are $9 new at Fry's. I'm willing to buy a new one but I'll add $10 to the list price.

I live about 1/2 mile from RCA in Jollyville if you'd like to come by and take a look sometime.

post-162-0-28858800-1314074323_thumb.jpg

post-162-0-00112800-1314074341_thumb.jpg

post-162-0-19631800-1314074352_thumb.jpg

post-162-0-24853100-1314074376_thumb.jpg