Flame Hawk Help...

i purchased a flame hawk today at Tek.

after i had acclimated him to the tank i put him in with the rest of the "squad" which consists of 2 tangs, 3 chromis, 2 clowns, 1 eel and a goby. lots of lps also.

my concern is that once i put him into the 120 the clowns started attacking him and messing with him and would not stop bothering the flame hawk. :(:unsure:

all the other fish could care less about the hawk and not bothering him whatsoever. but then here come the clowns again. :angry: always keeping an eye on him and messing with him.

my concern is that they wont stop and will continue till either i take him back or he dies of stress.

is this normal for the clowns to react this way towards the flame hawk?!?!?!?! :wacko:

clownfish can be jerks to new additions, but a flame hawk should be able to put them in their place once he gets more comfortable and picks a rock as his territory. I can't say for sure if he's going get too stressed by them or not since I can't actually see what they're doing to him, but I wouldn't worry about a little watching and chasing, that's pretty normal, but if they're regularly making contact and biting I'd strongly recommend bringing him back in.