help please

I've got a lot of cool new stuff that I want to share. I went to snap a few pics for my blog and something was seriously wrong with my camera.

Pics are coming out like this: (suppose to be a yellow tang, pyramid butterfly, and orangespot rabbit)

broke.jpg

I can't recall dropping it. My only guess is that it might have accidentally been set next to my magfloat.

The camera is a Cannon A70. Think a repair would be cheaper than buying a new camera?

The display screen is fine. Previously shot pics show up as expected, so I think it is something hardware. Maybe broken image sensor or something.

Mine did something similar and it just needed new batteries. It was a speed issue.

Question? how about other picture that you took, its fine picture or same as blurred? only one picture that has blurred, that means its bad shot.

If all the picture are blurred for no reason, the picture could be bad memory flash card, replace with new one OR your camera are no longer, buy new one. belived me, you have to pay shipping and return shipping and the parts and the labor is a equal the new camera.

same as mine, estimated quote "the labor, shipping, parts" are the cost as 246 dollars equal to new Z710. I bought new one and give the unfunctionable camera to Kodak company. The bottom is the problem was something related to computer in the camera.