210 gal tank, stand, DIY canopy $100

teg

3/4" thick glass with reinforced plywood bottom; it is semi euro braced. The tank shape is not the classic brick style, it's different... check out the pictures

Canopy is hanging type, its a DIY'er made from aluminum and white acrylic.

Stand is also DIY'er with 6x 4x4 as main posts. tank got 4 holes drilled in bottom towards the back at equal interval, it was used for close loop.

Buyer will be mover, this tank weighs "a ton", so get at least 5 buff friends.

I'll also add in the PM skimmer body w/o pump; the collection cup has a drain so you can connect it to waste collector box (I have a DIY waste collector box that can also be included if you want). skimmer is at least 30" tall.

Get it all for $100.

My future tank.. my 90gal creatures arent going to know what to do with themselves in this monster upgrade smile.png

Aw, dang... did you already snag this?

Yes going to pick it up this weekend my Tangs will love me!!!

Yeah I bet they will. I'm in Buda, so if you need any help getting set up, just holler at me.

Awesome Thanks might need help moving it from the sound of it lol..... and yes I will keep that in mind as the change over from 90 to 210 is gonna be a mess... plus I am about 6in shorter then the tank is when its on the stand.... not sure my husband can do it all my himself... might have to put on the swim suit haha :)

Yes you will need goggles when try to reach the bottom of the tank. Tank is 37" deep so I dont think anyone can reach the bottom without getting wet, unless of you drain 1/2 of the water out.

PS. please get at least 3 other people to help, this is a heavy tank, No Kidding.