RODI Booster *WOW*

Mindflux

I finally got around to putting my RODI booster on. I'm now getting 90PSI to the membrane and let me tell you the output volume change from 58PSI to 90 is amazing.

I may, however dial down the pressure at my valve by the street to not put additional wear on the shower/faucet valves that's commonly seen with higher pressure houses. I dialed it up about 10PSI when I first got my RODI system so I wasn't on the lower end of the efficiency spectrum for the membrane. I imagine if I went down 10 PSI to 80 after the booster (which would be about 60 at a hose bib) I'll still be getting a nice high rejection rate.

Highly recommended!

That is quite a boost! Did you get one of the booster pumps form BRS? I was thinking about getting one eventually cause our water pressure pretty much sucks :( Good to know that a booster pump can make that much difference.

That is quite a boost! Did you get one of the booster pumps form BRS? I was thinking about getting one eventually cause our water pressure pretty much sucks :( Good to know that a booster pump can make that much difference.

Yeah I got it from BRS as a kit a while back on sale.

Before the booster my spigot PSI was 70, after hitting the sediment filter and GAC filters I had 58PSI (12PSI loss) at the membrane. Now with 70PSI at the spigot going through the booster I'm at 90PSI to the membrane. I can't complain about that other then I'm now on the high side for pressure (90 seems to be a maximum before harming the membrane) so I'm going to dial back my valve at the street a tiny bit. No big deal.

This is also going through my softener since it was a retrofit so even my outside spigots are 'softened'.