WTB BBQ Smoker

If you only are going to cook for small groups, a Weber Smokey Mountain can't be beat. They have 2 sizes, an 18" and a 22".

Skip the cheap offset ones from Lowes/BORG/Academy.

I could trade you my 18" for some nice LPS and get myself a 22"! Whatta ya say?

The BGE is a nice cooker.

If you want something bigger, go custom. Klose in Houston is the bomb, and priced accordingly, but there maybe someone closer.

I vote you come cook on my egg and Clint can decide if he wants one. It'll be South comes North and meets East.

If Brooks shows up, we'll have the west part covered.

I've heard very good things about the Big Green Egg from friends who have them. Personally, I have a pretty dang big Brinkman charcoal grill that has a smoker sidebox. The sidebox is quite small, but I've smoked briskets on the main grill for 6 hours with very good results. I bought it from Home Depot for $200 back in February.

The BGE is a nice cooker.

If you want something bigger, go custom. Klose in Houston is the bomb, and priced accordingly, but there maybe someone closer.

I vote you come cook on my egg and Clint can decide if he wants one. It'll be South comes North and meets East.

If Brooks shows up, we'll have the west part covered.

Sounds like Mark wants Robb's meat on his grill.

It's only the baddest, super duper coolest, piece of BBQ kit ever! Only someone with Clint's disposable income(I mean, who else in town can afford 15x98w ATI Powermodule) could justify such a purchase.

add in the scolly he just sold and he'd easily have a BGE by now and be done with the going back and forth...

Whattayatalkinbout Willis?!

It's right there!

It's only the baddest, super duper coolest, piece of BBQ kit ever! Only someone with Clint's disposable income(I mean, who else in town can afford 15x98w ATI Powermodule) could justify such a purchase.

It just says "Posted Image" on Firefox 5....

i can put u in contact with someone that builds them for a reasonable price, i can build one as well. 24" pipe is around $53/ft and the 3/8" plate for frie box is around $20/sqft. pipe for legs and wheels also. probably $400-$600 when its said and done.