Reef Cleaners

kmmthree

• 1 month later...

Did anyone ever get a group buy going to Reef Cleaners? If not, I'm really in need of a clean up crew and would be interested... Anyone else?

Is anyone planning on doing a group buy for reef cleaners? If not who all would be interested? I need to get a better clean up crew!

Kenny

I ended up just doing my own order as there wasn't any interest at the time, and I needed a crew to get to work. ;)

ReefCleaners group orders are pretty easy to set up. John is very responsive and great to work with.

I could probably use a few more hermits.

I have contacted John. As soon as I hear from him I will post the group order with instructions. Inland Reef I think would could do one group order with two deliveries one in south and one in north. Do you want to try this? I would be the north pick up and you be the south pick up.

We could, but understandably, each shipment would need to meet the min requirement for free shipping. Otherwise, just have to split the shipping between the people on that delivery.

I'm sure you northerners will be able to qualify for free shipping pretty easily.

No biggie. I don't need much at all, and there doesn't seem to be any other southern folks that need cleaners right now.