Checking interest on odd Shape Tank, stand, canopy and sump

teg

I'm thinking about switching to smaller tank. So, I'm checking to see if someone out there might possibly be interested in an Oddly shaped tank. This tank have been in service for well over 10 years, so it's a proven durable tank. 3/4" thick glass with reinforced plywood bottom; it is semi euro braced. Canopy is hanging type, its a DIY'er made from aluminum and white acrylic. Stand is also DIY'er with 6x 4x4 as main posts. Tank got 4 holes drilled in bottom towards the back at equal interval, it was used for close loop. Buyer will be mover, this tank weighs "a ton", so get at least 5 buff friends. I'd like to get $400 for tank, stand, canopy, and 55gal tank (that I used as refugium/sump) with its own stand. Check images for dimensions, tank is roughly 210 gal.

I'll also add in the PM skimmer w/o pump, you can get a sedra 5000 to power it; the collection cup has a drain so you can connect it to waste collector box (I have a DIY waste collector box that can also be included if you want). skimmer is at least 30" tall, I haven't measured.

• 3 weeks later...