Two Frags

julespinkyd

I was rearranging my tank the other day and ended up pulling a couple of polyps and breaking some small tips off of my birds nest trying to remove and chase some bubble algae. These aren't much but any gas money is good now a days. Give me a call if you are going to pick them up. I will not hold them. 786-1863 Edgar in Round Rock.

1) small disk with 3 eyes of rah, 1 nuclear green, 3 other cool looking polyps (not sure what these are but they are similar to magicians but I don't think that's what they are), and a small tip of birds nest - $15

2) small rock with a few tips of green birds nest glued on it- $5

I will post a picture up later after I charge my batteries...

Edited by julespinkyd

I was rearranging my tank the other day and ended up pulling a couple of polyps and breaking some small tips off of my birds nest trying to remove and chase some bubble algae. These aren't much but any gas money is good now a days. Give me a call if you are going to pick them up. I will not hold them. 388-1072 Edgar in Round Rock.

1) small disk with 3 eyes of rah, 1 nuclear green, 3 other cool looking polyps (not sure what these are but they are similar to magicians but I don't think that's what they are), and a small tip of birds nest - $15

2) small rock with a few tips of green birds nest glued on it- $5

I will post a picture up later after I charge my batteries...

Please call the 388-1072. My mobile is discharged and the charger is at work :(