Leaving hobby - misc livestock

zcatzmeow

All good things must come to an end. It's time to be leaving the hobby and to discover something new :)

Price negotiable/make best offer:

- - Maroon clown (Sparky)

- - Yellow Fiji, bright yellow, fluffy and happy

- - t. Crocea clam (custom order from clams direct, growing non-stop) (loves phyto)

- - plate coral, green & yellow with purple mouth, growing like a beast with weekly brine feedings

- - fluorescent green duncans (?), 2 colonies approx 12 heads a piece

- - micromussa colony

- - coco worm

- - pincushion urchin (always hungry)

- - liverock with every critter imaginable, tiny stars, brittle stars, clams, pods)(The bad: nuisance algae, bubble and hair algae, some aptasia)

- - misc snails, including some cowries I'm very fond of

Tank album pics

All good things must come to an end. It's time to be leaving the hobby and to discover something new :)

Price negotiable/make best offer:

- - Maroon clown (Sparky) (he will readily host in anemone) - $25

- - Yellow Fiji, bright yellow, fluffy and happy - $35

- - t. Crocea clam (custom order from clams direct, growing non-stop) (loves phyto) - SOLD ty! :)

- - plate coral, green & yellow with purple mouth, growing like a beast with weekly brine feedings - $20 (offer pending)

- - fluorescent green duncans , ooops! candy cane corals (?), 2 colonies approx 12 heads a piece - $25/per colony

- - micromussa colony - considering a raffle/lottery type sale of this piece if there is enough interest

- - coco worm (red/white) - $30

- - pincushion urchin (always hungry) - $5

- - liverock with every critter imaginable, tiny stars, brittle stars, clams, pods)(The bad: nuisance algae, bubble and hair algae, some aptasia) - negotiable (offer pending)

- - misc snails, including some cowries I'm very fond of

Tank album pics

I have a nano cube and would be interested in the small fish. Can you give me an idea of your prices? I currently have a lonesome anemone, coral banded shrimp, blue damsel and blue chromis. What can I add to the family? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

My sincere apologies for being unable to reply sooner. This summer break has just been too crazy busy so far. The sale of my tank and livestock has been modified to be a sale of the whole thing...livestock and system. Please see my updated post under Complete Systems for the info.

Thanks! :)