Rwynn Office 10 Gallon Reef

Robert Wynn

Hi all, I joined a while back but haven't posted much. I just transferred my 3g pico tank over to my 10g here at the office. I plan on doing a lot with this 10g so I wanted to get a build thread going.

Equipment List --

10g AGA

72w T5 from Aquatraders

Aqua C Remora skimmer

Koralia 2

Coral/Fish List --

3 acans from 3g

Kenya tree from 3g

Hammer(2 heads) from 3g.

Assorted CUC(3 or 4 hermits, (need to get new turbo snails they didn't survive the transfer), and a sand sifting sea star.

Adding a small Ocellaris Clown once everything is settled in(over the weekend probably and if he needs more room I'll move him to a larger tank but think a small one will be fine for a while).

I plan to do weekly 1g WCs unless the clown makes it needed to do more. I figure the larger skimmer will handle his waste just fine. I need to add another 20lbs of LR which I will do as I add more coral(plan on doing an island of SPS in the empty area.

For whatever reason uploading images is failing from work, so I've included my online dropbox gallery. Keep in mind I used my cell phone for the pics, I think they turned out pretty good for the most part.

https://www.dropbox..../Coral?h=a341fe

Edited by Robert Wynn

Nice! I've been wanting to put together a pico tank for my desk at work but our facilities folks say that it is a health hazard and attracts ants.

looks great! i love me some micro-nano tanks. my first sw tank was a 10g biocube. wished i still had it. i traded it to a guy for a 55g long that i regret.

Hope you enjoy the 3g, and thanks. My flow is much better thanks to your k2.