checking interest Baby tank raised percula clown

Jlloyd123

I just picked up this little guy from masonhoff. After acclimating him to the tank i realized he was too small to fit in :( other two clowns immediately started to pick on him. Was told he hosted to masons frogspawn...but didnt have a chance to see if he would host in mine. Currently in sump, and dont think thats the kind of life he should have. Asking $10 whichbis what i paid

this person texted me a couple days ago heres his number. he wanted the perc if you didnt take it 5125902426

I just picked up this little guy from masonhoff. After acclimating him to the tank i realized he was too small to fit in :( other two clowns immediately started to pick on him. Was told he hosted to masons frogspawn...but didnt have a chance to see if he would host in mine. Currently in sump, and dont think thats the kind of life he should have. Asking $10 whichbis what i paid

Edited by MasonHoff

How big is the little fella? I may be interested if he is the right size and still available...