Looking to buy 3" - 5" Purple Tang

Orlan

If you have one for sale, please PM me. I am looking for one that is about 3 to 5 inches in size. Thanks.

Live aquaria has them in stock, and Aquadome had a few the last time I was there. I just picked one up from Shane at Fishy Business. He's a cool little guy!

Thanks for the replies. I will checkout Aquadome this weekend. Shane does not have one right now and LiveAquaria's pricing plus shipping is a little too much for me.

I bought the one Shane had. and Aquadome doesn't have any right now. But ask either one and they'll order one for you.

Thanks for the replies. I will checkout Aquadome this weekend. Shane does not have one right now and LiveAquaria's pricing plus shipping is a little too much for me.

RobertOchoa has one for sale in the livestock fourm. Its a little bigger than you want but its REALLY healthy and won't come with ich and is almost guaranteed to live. Buying a tang from a LFS you never know what you are going to get. My advice is always buy from somones tank if possible, you will get a fish acclimated to aquarium life and would be much less likely to carry diseases and parasites. He is asking alot but at this point may be negotiable, just keep in mind if you buy one at a LFS and it does die buying a second or a third one makes them more expensive than than buying an already accilmated fish. Plus it wouldn't be necessary to acclimate his fish.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info ballistic.reefer, I did check it out and it really looked nice. The price is a bit too much for me though.

Hydro, you're absolutely correct. I'd much rather prefer an acclimated fish as much as possible. Robert's purple tang is very tempting but it is just too big for my tank and I won't be able to enjoy it that long as I will soon find a bigger fish tank owner for it.

Thanks for all your replies again!