34 solana complete setup -part out

runamukus

my pistol shrimp is the best thing that has ever happend to my substrate

I agree, but it can be a pain in the behind when they keep moving sand out from under the rocks and things unexpectedly shift and fall! I have to constantly move the sand it moves to one side of the tank BACK to the other side. It keeps us both busy. :wacko:

I had the same problem with mine. He dug so many tunnels under the rock it was like a daily earth quake in the tank. I was glad to get rid of him. Not to mention he was assain he killed everything he could. Crabs,shrimp, 6 line wrasse. I did like the goby though.

any word on a part out?

Matt

I'm holding out as long as I can. I'd really like to sell the whole thing and there are a few folks that are interested in the whole setup.

As stated in my post - if I part out, it will be livestock only. I will keep all the hardware because it is likely I'll get back into the hobby with a different setup.

I'm giving those that are interested in the whole setup about a week to get serious. If they are still unsure, I'll post the prices for each coral and livestock next weekend.

Thanks,

Charles