Has Anyone Seen That Movie?

Sushi

My boyfriend and I are celebrating our 1 year aniversary today and are thinking of going to see the new Transformers movie. I've gone to the last few superhero/fan boy blockbusters and have been sorely disapointed each time. I really don't want to be disapointed on my anniverary, so I was curious we everyone thought of it. Feel free to discuss any movie you like in this thread... ^_^

-Kat

All I want out of it is a good time at the movies. ^_^ The only problem is I'm a bit of a nerd about comics so most of the comic based movies are horrible to me. I liked what they did with Sincity and V for Vendetta, but I couldn't stand the Fantastic Four or the last two x-men and Spiderman movies (but the first ones for both trilogies were fun)... so I was a little apprehensive about this one....

-Kat

It was a lil long (2hrs) but I loved it! I just went to see it yesterday and I heard it was a pretty good movie, Id see it again! I wasnt too thrilled about the last Spiderman movie either but I would DEF go give this one a chance. I like action movies though

oh I'm definatly going to check it out, I just didn't want to get my hopes up to high... I REALLY wish I could have had the spare cash to go to Alamo Drafthouse for the Transformers grand opening... they had a pre-movie show with Robosaurus in the South Lamar Location's parking lot.... that would have been AWESOME ^_^:D

Or check out some of these other Real Live Dinobot Videos.

-Kat

I'm going to warn you that there is a little bit of cusing in this clip, so if you've got kids around you may mot want to play it but I had to add it because its hilarious for anyone who watched/grew up with the Transformers cartoon...

-Kat

I went Sat. with my kids (who are 23 & 20)

We all got a kick out of it since they we were into Transformers when they were little

(them playing the part of "I want, I want, etc...." and me playing the part of dad running from toy store to toy store asking for "Optimus Prime".)

I actually remember camping out at "Toys-R-Us".

Funny how you go from camping out for "Led Zep" to "Toys r Us". LOL

Past that rambling, none of us got much more than the initial kick out of it. It would have been better if it was 1/2 hour shorter.