aquarium estate sale

atxmandarin

A client of mine is getting out of the hobby and needs his large collection of aquariums sold, tanks include a 5 foot 275 gallon on a homemade stand, a 4 foot 120 with dual overflows sitting on a cherry stained stand with canopy, 29 gallon bio cube, all are full of beautiful rock and coral, softies to SPS and anemones. i want to do this in kind of a garage sale style, there are too many extras too list if you are looking for anything there is a good chance you will find it here, halide lights, coralife and giesman fixtures, chillers, a 175 gallon custom acrylic sump, pumps, skimmers, ro units, de nitrafires, clowns, tangs, triggers, groupers, wrasse. Home is located in Briarcliff off pace bend road. PM with questions or for directions, I am planning on doing this next friday and saturday the 29th and 30th great deals on some great livestock and equipment, come make the scenic drive out to briarcliff for a great weekend event.

due to my overflowing mailbox this is the info for friday and saturday

Errol drive briarcliff tx, (house number withheld for security purposes, there will be a big sign out front or you can call me once in the neighborhood for the house number)

FRIDAY -3PM-10PM SATURDAY 12PM-8PM

As this months meeting was a bust maybe you can get some interaction out here, just an idea...Feel free to use this as a frag swap or meeting place for your own sales just be sure to check out the garage kitchen and dining rooms full of aquarium supplies, the selection is better than some LFS (no local fish stores were harmed in the making of this post) :).

Edited by atxmandarin