free corals

chrismunn

putting an end to my monstrosity. i havent changed water, dosed, tested, or even looked at my tank in over a year. when the return pump starts spitting bubbles into the tank i dump tap water in for top off. 90% of the livestock died ages ago and the tank has become over ridden with various types of macros.

by some miracle there are still a few corals left alive. there is a tyree tri-color, a.nana, blue trumpet, cyphastrea and galaxia. all are in poor health and need an extensive amount of acclimation into any tank. QT is a must.

if you think your up for the task of reviving these corals then they're all yours. you pick them up, bring your own transport vessle, i dont even wanna stick my hands into the tank. the a. nana is pretty well encrusted over a rock that i intend to keep, so its your job to get off as much as you can.

you'll probably have to pick them up after work sometime in the middle of the week unless we can work something else out?

unfortunalty my phone fell in the lake today so i can only be reached via pm on this forum. we'll figure something out...

nice of you to hand off some coral to other memebrs and not trying to be a party pooper but whoever gets the corals please follow this advsie and QT for quite sometime...... I had a buddy receive some corals like this from a similar sounding tank in the past and he had VERY bad results. Had them in this tank about a week after he got them and it infested his tanks with some unknown pathogen that semi-nuked all his inverts. Just a fair warning that more than a dip and place in tank is necessary for this one, but of course good luck an thanks for helping out other members Chrismumm....

nice of you to hand off some coral to other memebrs and not trying to be a party pooper but whoever gets the corals please follow this advsie and QT for quite sometime...... I had a buddy receive some corals like this from a similar sounding tank in the past and he had VERY bad results. Had them in this tank about a week after he got them and it infested his tanks with some unknown pathogen that semi-nuked all his inverts. Just a fair warning that more than a dip and place in tank is necessary for this one, but of course good luck an thanks for helping out other members Chrismumm....

QT IS A MUST!!! i absolutley do not want to destroy anybodys tank! these corals have somehow survived RTN and STN, but like previously stated above, there's no telling what they might have?