BRS interst

crendon2003

I forgot I had created a login on RC about 5 years ago. I've signed up for the 5/2 BRS group buy. Too me that board is too loud, too messy. I like the set up here and that most people are local. I guess that's why I never went back to their pages.

Well let me know if you still want me to order. Even though we're in a GB over there, shipping still counts until we hit that $175 number.. so between myself and you we have $175 covered, with Drift Monkey's rock he's just along for the ride. :)

Really appreciate it. Tween the gas prices and my schedule, it might be best to have them sent to my doorstep. I've only sent my email info to him. I haven't gotten a response yet.

I forgot I had created a login on RC about 5 years ago. I've signed up for the 5/2 BRS group buy. Too me that board is too loud, too messy. I like the set up here and that most people are local. I guess that's why I never went back to their pages.

Well let me know if you still want me to order. Even though we're in a GB over there, shipping still counts until we hit that $175 number.. so between myself and you we have $175 covered, with Drift Monkey's rock he's just along for the ride. :)

that what i did since there wasnt enough for a group buy i joined the one on RC and got the group discount. there is a group buy every week just join one and then u can put an order together here on ARC. Iagree there is a lot going on in RC cause its nation wide. I really like it on ARC cause its local like u said.

I was going to get one too and since the other gropu buy guy never responded to me and I don't see discount prices on the site when I log in, I'll just wait a bit too.

You won't see them until Tuesday when the guy on RC submits the data to BRS for them to process. The group buy price is good for 7 days, then you jump to "preferred reefer" which is still discounted, just not as heavily...

So it's a no go? hmm.png

I'll still order if refractometers come back in sometime next week, but I'll have to pay shipping since what I had intended to order was just over $100 and the free shipping mark is $175. Bry decided to just order for himself as time+cost of gas to save on shipping wasn't worth it to him. I'll let you know if I see things come back in stock and see if you still want me to order your rock. I am in east Round Rock if that sways your decision one way or another.

Doesn't seem like my order will happen over there. The due date for the group I picked is tomorrow and I haven't gotten any info. No biggee. I do have a need for refract, TDS meter and am thinking about another single reactor for bio pellets. Since my order went up in $ I've decided to wait a bit anyway (I've been buying a lot of tank stuff lately including an Apex Controller) cha-ching!

Doesn't seem like my order will happen over there. The due date for the group I picked is tomorrow and I haven't gotten any info. No biggee. I do have a need for refract, TDS meter and am thinking about another single reactor for bio pellets. Since my order went up in $ I've decided to wait a bit anyway (I've been buying a lot of tank stuff lately including an Apex Controller) cha-ching!

The due date is just when they need your name turned in. You should have your "Group Buy" status sometime Tuesday and it'll last until 5/9.

I'll still order if refractometers come back in sometime next week, but I'll have to pay shipping since what I had intended to order was just over $100 and the free shipping mark is $175. Bry decided to just order for himself as time+cost of gas to save on shipping wasn't worth it to him. I'll let you know if I see things come back in stock and see if you still want me to order your rock. I am in east Round Rock if that sways your decision one way or another.

I only need about $20 in rocks...it's just the $11 shipping that kills me. Maybe I should get in on the GB on RC?

Edited by Drift Monkey

I only need about $20 in rocks...it's just the $11 shipping that kills me. Maybe I should get in on the GB on RC?

You could, but you still gotta pay shipping. Each person in the GB is required to get to $175 if they aren't all shipping to the same address.

You could, but you still gotta pay shipping. Each person in the GB is required to get to $175 if they aren't all shipping to the same address.

Well I'm officially on the GB list there...better than nothing since I guess interest here is dead.

Edited by Drift Monkey

Well I'm officially on the GB list there...better than nothing since I guess interest here is dead.

I'm still ordering, just waiting for refractometers. wa1tx needs some stuff too and I may end up ordering for him.

I'm still ordering, just waiting for refractometers. wa1tx needs some stuff too and I may end up ordering for him.

Any ETA on those? I'm probs gonna end up ordering this weekend or early next week, although I could wait because the GB pricing only saves me like a buck on rocks...doh.gif

Edited by Drift Monkey

Any ETA on those? I'm probs gonna end up ordering this weekend or early next week, although I could wait because the GB pricing only saves me like a buck on rocks...doh.gif

I was told end of this week. I'll be ordering on 5/9 at the LATEST. Though at the moment I'm still under the free shipping cost. I need to check with wa1tx to see if he wants to piggyback the order and hopefully we can get above $175.