BRS interst

crendon2003

I might go for a Refractometer and some Pinpoint solution. So that's just south of $50 I think? Though I see you're south. I'd be MORE interested if there were some North-ies interested so that the pickup is easier.

so its looking that 4 or 5 people are maybe in. Would like to place order next monday 4/25 that way to give everyone enough time and maybe add more people on? If your okay with that send me a pm or post up what works with you.

i would prefer to combine on shipping, as standard BRS shipping is more then the item i want.

Well like I said I could be wrong but I meant that shipping was still free and could go out to each house. I also don't want to pay shipping costs. I'll have to see where I found that statement before my comments go too far. I could be thinking of another supplier so hold up.

Edit: Can't seem to find it off hand. Maybe it was a promotion. Nevva mindskee

im doing a group order with brs on MAAST.org , any one interested can pm me your last name and email address associated with BRS account and join in. order starts on 26 runs till may 2nd. the way it works is you get their bulk price or better on most items, you make your own order and pay shipping and its sent to you directly. need info by sat 23

Anyone in N. Austin needing anything from BRS? I'm going to place an order soon and I have a group discount pricing right now. I'm at $100 in product, another $75 gets free shipping and saves everyone a little dough.

Let me know. I'm in Round Rock, so pickup would be in my area.

TDS-3 meter, Refractometer, Elos SVM2 Granular Marine Fish Food. About $77.00 at regular prices. No rush but ready when you are. Would have to pick up on the weekend unless you happen to work downtown during the weekdays.

TDS-3 meter, Refractometer, Elos SVM2 Granular Marine Fish Food. About $77.00 at regular prices. No rush but ready when you are. Would have to pick up on the weekend unless you happen to work downtown during the weekdays.

Right now that's adding up to 75.19 with my discount price. If you don't see "as low as" on an item (such as the TDS meter and the food) there's no discount to be had. But the refractometer we're having 2 bucks on. I'm waiting to see if I can be added back in to another group buy which would save another 2 dollars. Right now I'm in "preferred reefer" pricing, and last night I was in "Group Buy" pricing. Trying to get back on the lower pricing tier.

As far as pickup, the weekend would be fine assuming it made it this weekend. (If not, it'll make it next for sure).. I work/live in RR.

Will order on 5/3 or 5/4 if you can wait.

That would work for me...I emailed BRS about how much pukani I might need for a 8.5 gal...I'd like to try to find some local cured LR to seed it with too...

Def PM me before ya order!

Edited by Drift Monkey

I forgot I had created a login on RC about 5 years ago. I've signed up for the 5/2 BRS group buy. Too me that board is too loud, too messy. I like the set up here and that most people are local. I guess that's why I never went back to their pages.