Large Sherman RBTA

ReeferKris

Alright folks, I have a 15 year captive propogated "Sherman" RBTA. This strain is particularly hardy and is know for it's deep red color. The one up for trade has to be at least 8" when fully opened and is likely closer to 10". These split fairly often and might be something to use as trade fair later. I am wanting in return an odd, not so common, healthy reef safe fish. Maybe a pair of flashers or a cool wrasse? If I was asking for a buyer I would offer this RBTA at $150.00 as these are real show pieces, especially at this size!

Alright folks, I have a 15 year captive propogated "Sherman" RBTA. This strain is particularly hardy and is know for it's deep red color. The one up for trade has to be at least 8" when fully opened and is likely closer to 10". These split fairly often and might be something to use as trade fair later. I am wanting in return an odd, not so common, healthy reef safe fish. Maybe a pair of flashers or a cool wrasse? If I was asking for a buyer I would offer this RBTA at $150.00 as these are real show pieces, especially at this size!

For real?? Nobody wants a VERY established captive propogated for years RBTA?? These are not the kind with green in them. These are the much more desireable strain that is deep red colored and they stay that way for good.

I would love to but it is out of my league right now and I don't have a lot to offer in trade besides a colorful foxface. Also, I have no idea how to frag any of the goodies I have growing so "sorry"

Did that come from SoCal? I had one just like it in my old tank. It split every six months or so and was super hardy. I would love to buy it from you but I assume my tank would need water in it first. :lol:

Bumposaurus...

Bay, this sounds like an interesting trade offer. It is late now so I will call you sometime tomorrow.

This is not available anymore. I have tentative arrangements to meet with Bay on his trade offer. I will however be propagating these and will have some available again soon. If you are interested in further smaller "Shermies" PM me with your request and I will get back to you in order received as they become available.

Kris