Greenmako's Blog

Greenmako

Wow! I have never met you but ever since I started my first tank 9 months ago everyone has praised and raved about you and your tanks. Your knowledge and experience in you posts have been most helpful. I hope your break in the hobbie will be a short one.

Good Luck and God Bless!

-Wade

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the ALK? Do you know the cause?

I have been working 12 hour days so I wasn't paying much attention to the tank during the week as the lights were off by the time I got home. So the media in my calcium reactor got really low and became silty and ended up clogging the effluent line to feed the tank. I don't know how long it was clogged but the day I finally checked the alk it was at 1dkh and I had death on lots of corals as well as losing lots of small colonies. So I have been working to keep the tank inline since.

Wow! I have never met you but ever since I started my first tank 9 months ago everyone has praised and raved about you and your tanks. Your knowledge and experience in you posts have been most helpful. I hope your break in the hobbie will be a short one.

Good Luck and God Bless!

-Wade

thanks for the kind words!

Brian and Christina let me know if you need help tearing down the tank. Best of luck to the both of you and it goes without saying you'll be missed. Sort of like MJ retiring from the game of basketball. ^_^ I'm a phone call away if you need me.

Clint and Louis Buffalo Elbowpatch.

Brian and Christina let me know if you need help tearing down the tank. Best of luck to the both of you and it goes without saying you'll be missed. Sort of like MJ retiring from the game of basketball. ^_^ I'm a phone call away if you need me.

Clint and Louis Buffalo Elbowpatch.

LOL thanks man! I appreciate it