Free Grape Caulerpa and Probe

Bill B

I am taking all the Grape Caulerpa out of my sump so there are two or 3 good handfulls available. This does have some pods, some small bristleworms and a few of those stoma snails I think they're called. Unfortunately I will not be very available on Sat 2nd. If you are not familiar with this stuff: It grows very well but it is so robust it WILL eventually crowd out most of the other macros unless you keep it well harvested. You also must leave your sump lite on 24/7 otherwise it goes into a sexual reproduction phase, or something like that and this is very bad for your tank. So it has it's drawback but I like the way it looks and it does grow very well.

I also have a pinpoint pH probe. It was working fine but I had the unit taped to my stand and it fell in my water change water. I would think the probe is still fine, but of course I can't test it :) (and if I could I wouldn't be giving it away :) The probe has continued to be emersed in my sump, less the testing unit.

I'm not trying to be rude, crude or divisive but I reserve the right to give this to whom I please and not just the first person who sez "I'll take it". If 'friends' who have been generous to me, in the past, respond - they most likely will get first choice.

Regards

Bill

784-4475 (plz leave msg if no answer)

If pH probe is available I would love to have it. Having constantly low pH and looking for an easier way to test it without using test tubes every time.

Let me know.

Thanks

Edited by t.stokes