Chillers for sale

Hydro

I have a 1/2 ton commercial grade Eco plus chiller from sunlight supply. Its a little dusty but has never been used. Retails for $1,000 would take $500 for it.

I also have a slightly used 1 ton and a 1.5 ton eco plus commercial chiller that I would sell one or the other, need to keep one as a backup. If serious pm me for pricing.

http://www.sunlightsupply.com/p-13095-ecoplus-commercial-grade-water-chillers.aspx

FYI these chillers can be used outside if under a cover.

Wow, that 1/2 HP chiller is only pulling 4.4 amps....nice.

My darn JBJ 1/3 HP is about 8 amps.

These chillers are pretty efficient. The ones that we build and sell (ChillKing Brand) are almost twice is expensive but are at least 25% more efficient. We have 1.5 hp that uses 8 amps 120 volt....but its $2,500.

Your JBJ may only use 8 amps on startup and the running amps are probably lower than that.

ouch, that sucks. That's pretty bad.

I'm going to be out of town for 8 days and will be slow to respond to the thread and to pms, just a heads up. Flying to Las Vegas in a couple of hours, renting a 4 x 4 diesel truck, towing my display trailler to Denver Colorado through a snow storm for 14 hrs, seting up the trailer for a 3 day trade show that ends on Sunday evening, then towing the trailer back though the snow 14 hrs to Las Vegas and then flying home...be back this time next week :D .

I am seeing a ton of similarities with the JBJ Artica Commericial 1/2hp chiller that I have. It is very quiet compared to an Aqualogic. Not whisper quiet, but not a roar compared with the Aqualogic or Tunze chillers I have had in the past. THis is a GREAT deal for anyone wanting to add refrigeration to their system. If I had spare change laying around, I'd buy it from Stephen to just have redundancy for my system. THis is a cherry deal folks!

I got back today. The 1/2 hp is sold but the 1 hp or the 1.5 hp is still avaible (I'm keeping one of them). The 1 hp is $600 and the 1.5 hp is $750. These chillers will use the same amount of power to cool the same tank as the 1/2 hp. Although the bigger chillers use more energy while they are actually running, they run less than smaller chillers making them equal out on power usage.