Reef Cleaners

jb247

Anyone interested in getting in on a group buy for Reef Cleaners. I just got the 135g all setup and my parents just setup their first 29g BC. So between myself and my parents we are more than halfway to free shipping. I'd like to have the order in by midweek but Friday at the latest. Let me know so I can get things rolling! Thanks, I live north but I'm sure we can find a way to meet up with you "southies".

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested, where are you ordering from?

Anyone interested in getting in on a group buy for Reef Cleaners. I just got the 135g all setup and my parents just setup their first 29g BC. So between myself and my parents we are more than halfway to free shipping. I'd like to have the order in by midweek but Friday at the latest. Let me know so I can get things rolling! Thanks, I live north but I'm sure we can find a way to meet up with you "southies".

Would be interested... Maybe about $30 worth. I would need them on Friday so ordering mid week would be better. Let me know what you decide to do. Where in north Austin are you?

When are you going to place the order? Are you looking to do priority or express mail? The reason I ask is that I might include items that cannot be shipped via priority mail. Let me know.

Also, I am at 183 and Oak Knoll so can meet you somewhere in the middle. Thanks.

To participate in our group buy all you have to do is:

1. Place an order at ReefCleaners.org by Wed. Pay for the order seperately.

2. Choose the free "Group Buy" shipping option.

3. Leave a note in the comments field before submitting the order to let us know which you group you belong too. (Austin Reef Club)

4. The order will be shipped on Friday, April 1, 2011, orders should be placed by 11:59pm on Wed. March 30, 2011.

5. If you order a species that must be in your tank by noon, plan to arrive early so you can get it in your tank by that time. Species will not last longer in packing b/c they were shipped in a group buy.

The orders will be labeled by name, and pre-sorted by Reef Cleaners so you just have to pick it up. PM me after you order for the location and the pick up information. Please try to arrange a pickup within a reasonable time after arrival, I will post here when the orders arrive, please subscribe to this thread. If you have questions about the pick up please direct them to me, all other questions about livestock and your specific order should be directed to ReefCleaners.org.

Can you tell me where will pick up be on Fri, I'm central/Mopac, probably wont be available till ~1p. I'll likely order $20-30 worth. Thanks, Frank

1. Place an order at ReefCleaners.org by Wed. Pay for the order seperately.

3. Leave a note in the comments field before submitting the order to let us know which you group you belong too. (Austin Reef Club)

4. The order will be shipped on Friday, April 1, 2011, orders should be placed by 11:59pm on Wed. March 30, 2011.

5. If you order a species that must be in your tank by noon, plan to arrive early so you can get it in your tank by that time. Species will not last longer in packing b/c they were shipped in a group buy.

The orders will be labeled by name, and pre-sorted by Reef Cleaners so you just have to pick it up. PM me after you order for the location and the pick up information. Please try to arrange a pickup within a reasonable time after arrival, I will post here when the orders arrive, please subscribe to this thread. If you have questions about the pick up please direct them to me, all other questions about livestock and your specific order should be directed to ReefCleaners.org.

I'm interested but not in a big rush. Just let me know when it's time. My first group buy. Not sure if I have to order some of what the group is getting or a certain quantity or what? You can answer here or PM me and I can give my # if it's easier.

So will we be all standing in your garage, sorting through these tiny shells, looking for colors of crab legs and shell sizes to figure out who gets what? If so, I'm signing up just to get a picture of that. ha

Just spoke with John. The order will close on the 10th. I will post instructions in a few minutes. Thanks.

Looking forward to the instructions. I believe we just order, click 'group' then put ARC in the notes but I'll wait to make sure. I just went online and they are now out of a couple of things I intended to buy. It drops my order by about $10 but I'm trying to find some things that will help make up for that.

1. Place an order at ReefCleaners.org before Wed. April 10th, 2011. Pay for the order seperately.

3. Leave a note in the comments field before submitting the order to let us know which you group you belong too (Austin Reef Club).

4. The order will be shipped on Frday, April 12th, 2011, orders should be placed by 11:59pm on Wed. April 10th, 2011.

The orders will be labeled by name, and pre-sorted by Reef Cleaners so you just have to pick it up. PM me after you order for the location and the pick up information. Please try to arrange a pickup within a reasonable time after arrival, I will post here when the orders arrive, please subscribe to this thread. If you have questions about the pick up please direct them to me, all other questions about livestock and your specific order should be directed to ReefCleaners.org

1. Place an order at ReefCleaners.org before Wed. April 10th, 2011. Pay for the order seperately.

4. The order will be shipped on Frday, April 12th, 2011, orders should be placed by 11:59pm on Wed. April 10th, 2011.

Can you verify the dates. ??