180 DSA reef ready system

omnifish

This is a brand new, unused 180 gallon glass reef-ready aquarium system. It includes:

- Deep Sea Aquatics glass tank 60 x 24 x 31, with center overflow, drilled with dual drain and return holes.

- black wood cabinet stand with front doors and doors on both ends.

- black wood canopy with hinged front panel.

-2 All Glass overflow kits with drain and return standpipes and loc line diverters.

- Oceanic brand model 3 wet/dry sump filter with 2 intake and 2 return bulkheads.

- 1 Eheim model 1262 return pump rated at 900 gph.

- 1 Coralife 48" metal halide/power compact light with 2 150 watt 10k halide bulbs and 2 96 watt actinic pc bulbs, and 4 blue moonlight LED bulbs, with separate switches.

- hanging kit for light.

- 1 Teco brand 1/3 HP chiller with optional integrated UV sterilizer. THE UV KIT IS NOT INCLUDED.

-1 Spectrapure brand Maxpure MPDI 60 gal. per day 4 stage RO filter.

- approx. 250 lbs. aragonite and crushed coral in bags.

This is everything you need to set up a reef system. As I said, everything in this system is brand new and has never been set up. There are no cracks, leaks, or problems of any kind with the aquarium or any of the components. Retail value is $6000. I am asking $3500 OBO. You will need 2 pickup trucks or a box van of some sort to get it all in one trip. I can deliver to a limited area for additional fee. email me for additional pictures if necessary. This tank was listed a few months ago by Jerbob, who was selling it for me. I am now doiong it myself and need to move it, so I will part out if you are interested in single components. Let me know what you are interested in and I will quote you a price. This is a high end system at a great price.

post-1880-0-04553200-1300737634_thumb.jp

post-1880-0-09837300-1300737651_thumb.jp

post-1880-0-99833400-1300737662_thumb.jp

post-1880-0-88358900-1300737670_thumb.jp

This is a brand new, unused 180 gallon glass reef-ready aquarium system. It includes:

- Deep Sea Aquatics glass tank 60 x 24 x 31, with center overflow, drilled with dual drain and return holes.

- black wood cabinet stand with front doors and doors on both ends.

- black wood canopy with hinged front panel.

-2 All Glass overflow kits with drain and return standpipes and loc line diverters.

- Oceanic brand model 3 wet/dry sump filter with 2 intake and 2 return bulkheads.

- 1 Eheim model 1262 return pump rated at 900 gph.

- 1 Coralife 48" metal halide/power compact light with 2 150 watt 10k halide bulbs and 2 96 watt actinic pc bulbs, and 4 blue moonlight LED bulbs, with separate switches.

- hanging kit for light.

- 1 Teco brand 1/3 HP chiller with optional integrated UV sterilizer. THE UV KIT IS NOT INCLUDED.

-1 Spectrapure brand Maxpure MPDI 60 gal. per day 4 stage RO filter.

- approx. 250 lbs. aragonite and crushed coral in bags.

This is everything you need to set up a reef system. As I said, everything in this system is brand new and has never been set up. There are no cracks, leaks, or problems of any kind with the aquarium or any of the components. Retail value is $6000. I am asking $3500 OBO. You will need 2 pickup trucks or a box van of some sort to get it all in one trip. I can deliver to a limited area for additional fee. email me for additional pictures if necessary. This tank was listed a few months ago by Jerbob, who was selling it for me. I am now doiong it myself and need to move it, so I will part out if you are interested in single components. Let me know what you are interested in and I will quote you a price. This is a high end system at a great price.

I've lowered the price on the whole package to $2750, since the chiller is no longer in the deal, and I've had interest in the tank and stand selling separately. I would rather sell it all at once.

• 3 weeks later...

Status is pretty much the same. I still have everything but the chiller. I will sell the whole system or part it out. I will only sell the tank and stand separately if I have a buyer for each at the same time. If you're interested in something,PM me and I'll make a deal. I need to get this moved, it's taking up too much space!

• 3 weeks later...