WTB: bubble coral

Stacy

Hello Stacy! ^_^

Ive been looking for a really small frag for my pico too. Maybe if someone has a larger bubble coral maybe we can just split it. How does that sound? Plus we are pretty close to each cause I live just a little more North than you in Georgetown.

-texx

Maybe we can get really lucky and someone who knows how to frag it will have one and show us how to do it ^_^

Someone around here has to have one. It's just a matter of if they want to part with it. I don't see them come up for sale very often...

Stacy

Horizon has an neon green one right now for sale. Let him know Joseph Le sent ya and he will help ya and know exactly which one I'm talking about.

Edited by Josephatmbimortgage

Horizon has an neon green one right now for sale. Let him know Joseph Le sent ya and he will help ya and know exactly which one I'm talking about.

Any idea about the price? Also, will he frag it for us so we don't pop all the polyps?

Thanks for the tip,

Stacy

Hey Texx,

Good catch! If you can get hold of the small or the green I'll split it with you. Hopefully, they will do it for us like you said. The big one looks too big even if we split it in half, so I'd rather not do that one. Let me know if the deal's a go :( .

Stacy

Edited by Stacy