Assorted corals from tank part out

Enigma13

The part out of my reef tank is reaching the end stages. I had previously posted some pics in the complete systems area: http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/15716-144g-oceanic-half-circle-system/

I can take additional pictures upon request.

Here is the remaining livestock available:

Large birdsnest coral (probably 12"x5"x5")- $120 or will make 3x2" colonies for $30

Green closed maze brain (approx. 5")- $30

Large red montipora cap (10" across)- $40

Teal millepora colony (2X1X4")- $20

green w/ pinkish polyps acro colony- $50 (looks like chips acro, but not sure of exact type)

large fiji yellow leather colony on large piece of live rock- $60 (left side of avatar pic give a good idea of this colony)

Blue tort frags- Have two frags about 1"- $20 each

Awesome 2" strawberry crab- $5 (forgot about this guy until I started to take the live rock out)

Unmounted frags- acropora valida, montipora digitata, and birdsnest. $5 per frag

For hardware see my post in that forum: http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/16143-144g-oceanic-half-circle-reef/

Edited by Enigma13

No fish for sale. I am moving some over to my FOWLR and I made arrangements for the others before posting. Most of the fish are extremely geriatric having been known to be in captivity 5-8 years, and my main focus was in finding the right setting for them instead of selling.