Hello I Will be Visitng You Guys

Scream311

Hi You Guys,

My Names James and I've Been Lurking in the Dark on ARC for Awhile Now and Finally Conviced My Wife that we should Make a Trip up to Austin that dosent Involve Getting Drunk on 6th lol and so decided nows a Good a Time as Any to Say Hello as I will be driving up there Tonite ! I live in SA and I'm also a Member of MAAST. Love this Site. Such. A differnet Vibe in yalls City. It seems as though there More reefers in Austin then Sa.

Well a little about my Tanks. I've got a 210 Aggressive FOWLR housing an Adult Emperor Angel, Blue Line Grouper, Yellow, Hippo and Desarjini Tangs, as well as a Clown, Humu, Hawaiian, and Niger Triggers. Also a 125 Reef with lots of LPS and Zoas. I've been in the Hobby goin on 15yrs but only 5 of those in Salt.

I plan to make a trip to the Aquadome, and River City but I'm sure there's got to be a few more stops I'm not familiar with if you guys got any Tips ?

Thanks

Hi You Guys,

My Names James and I've Been Lurking in the Dark on ARC for Awhile Now and Finally Conviced My Wife that we should Make a Trip up to Austin that dosent Involve Getting Drunk on 6th lol and so decided nows a Good a Time as Any to Say Hello as I will be driving up there Tonite ! I live in SA and I'm also a Member of MAAST. Love this Site. Such. A differnet Vibe in yalls City. It seems as though there More reefers in Austin then Sa.

Well a little about my Tanks. I've got a 210 Aggressive FOWLR housing an Adult Emperor Angel, Blue Line Grouper, Yellow, Hippo and Desarjini Tangs, as well as a Clown, Humu, Hawaiian, and Niger Triggers. Also a 125 Reef with lots of LPS and Zoas. I've been in the Hobby goin on 15yrs but only 5 of those in Salt.

I plan to make a trip to the Aquadome, and River City but I'm sure there's got to be a few more stops I'm not familiar with if you guys got any Tips ?

Thanks

Welcome James. My husband and I are MAAST members also. Check Aquatek and Fishy Business. :(

Wow what an Amazing weekend we had. Stopped off at 4 LFS's and all I've got to say is

Hunter at The AQUADOME ROCKS !

Very Friendly Guy and Knowledgeable. My wife and I were parked outside 15min before the store opened and I'm sure it was an early am start to the day as Hunter held a Coffee Mug in hand but reamained Patient with my gasps and awes of the HUGE selection in Livestock they had. Never experienced a store with such a Variety of Healthy and great Priced stock.

We left there with a few New Editions to Our 210

XL Unicorn Tang

L Vlamingi Tang

M Squirrel Fish

L Long Spined Urchin

And a Florida Rock Anenome

All I've got to say is Kiss My Wrassee we are now Aquadome Members ! Lol Love the Stciker

Thanks Austin and the Aquadome

Wow what an Amazing weekend we had. Stopped off at 4 LFS's and all I've got to say is

Hunter at The AQUADOME ROCKS !

Very Friendly Guy and Knowledgeable. My wife and I were parked outside 15min before the store opened and I'm sure it was an early am start to the day as Hunter held a Coffee Mug in hand but reamained Patient with my gasps and awes of the HUGE selection in Livestock they had. Never experienced a store with such a Variety of Healthy and great Priced stock.

We left there with a few New Editions to Our 210

XL Unicorn Tang

L Vlamingi Tang

M Squirrel Fish

L Long Spined Urchin

And a Florida Rock Anenome

All I've got to say is Kiss My Wrassee we are now Aquadome Members ! Lol Love the Stciker

Thanks Austin and the Aquadome

Glad to hear you guys had a great time!! :thumbsup:

We can't wait to head to SA for the frag swap and to visit some of the LFS there again.