Joseph's first fraggathon!!

Joseph9123

I fragged alot of stuff and selling it alot cheaper than what you find at most places. Think of it this way, you don't have to pay additional fee ,tax , retail lol . I mounted everything on a good size live rock so crabs , snails, and fish can't knock them off. Plus all them been in my tanks for months and are very healthy and growing! People that have been at my casa please let everyone know that they are 10 time better in person pls. Will get a awesome camera next month.

IMG_4916.jpg

Picture of the mother colony (info redacted) green bird nest. I'm selling two frags.

IMG_5008.jpg

$30.00

IMG_5007.jpg

25.00, it's alot bigger on the other side you can't see. I mounted on a little ledge.

IMG_5006.jpg

(info redacted) Red Digitata for 25.00 each

IMG_5005.jpg

Red and green tip pocillipora frag for 15.00

IMG_5004.jpg

Large Mettallic orange Digitata 3.5 inch tall and branching. 30.00

IMG_4967.jpg

close up of the real color of the large metallic digi.

IMG_5003.jpg

These are large frags. Starting with the left is a green acro with greenish purple polyps. The other two are large yellow milli with pink cups and green polyps. each 30.00

IMG_5002.jpg

Strawberry Milli, the body is white with pinkish red body shade and pinkish red tips. Polyps are brownish red. Think of a almost ripe strawberry, lol . 20.00, 25.00, 30.00 <--- from left to right.

IMG_5000.jpg

Hot pink and red Cats paw frags, Two on the left is 20.00, one in the middle 25.00 and the large mother colony is 35.00. You will find these at place easily alot more. My camera doesn't do justice to any of the corals.

How about making this sweeter. If you buy one frag you get 5.00 per frag after the first one. If you buy one at 30.00 and the second is also 30.00 then I will only ask for 55.00. Fair? Since not a whole lot of people on here, hopefully this will bring people out of the woodworks and be more active on ARC since I know there are ton of reefer in Austin.

-Joseph Le

[email protected] for paypal if you need me to bring to the Maast meeting or ARC meeting. include 3% palpay fee.

How about making this sweeter. If you buy one frag you get 5.00 per frag after the first one. If you buy one at 30.00 and the second is also 30.00 then I will only ask for 55.00. Fair? Since not a whole lot of people on here, hopefully this will bring people out of the woodworks and be more active on ARC since I know there are ton of reefer in Austin.

-Joseph Le

[email protected] for paypal if you need me to bring to the Maast meeting or ARC meeting. include 3% palpay fee.

Wait unti I get my lights! :doh:

• 2 weeks later...

Sean, I'm taking some stuff to the Maast meeting in San Antonio to sell. I still have the yellow milli with pink cups, LE Strawberry Millis, and hot pink cats paw frags. 1 (info redacted) red digitata and couple of other acro.

Call me asap please.

-Joseph Le

• 3 weeks later...

Still have 1 med size frag of strawberry milli for 25.00, 2 (info redacted) green birdnest each 25.00, 1 small red pocillipora 15.00 with green polyps frag and one large 30.00. I still have a large yellow and green tongue plate 8 inch long for 40.00. The difference of getting stuff from me is that you can see they are healthy and growing. They are all melted on the live rock and branching out alot rather than taking a guess. Also have large acan colony and large nuclear green bubble coral <--- for people who want to see it in person. My internet is not working at home till friday . So send me a pm and I will check at work.

-Joseph Le

Still have 1 med size frag of strawberry milli for 25.00, 2 ORA green birdnest each 25.00, 1 small red pocillipora 15.00 with green polyps frag and one large 30.00. I still have a large yellow and green tongue plate 8 inch long for 40.00. The difference of getting stuff from me is that you can see they are healthy and growing. They are all melted on the live rock and branching out alot rather than taking a guess. Also have large acan colony and large nuclear green bubble coral <--- for people who want to see it in person. My internet is not working at home till friday . So send me a pm and I will check at work.

-Joseph Le

Your internet is not working, because Al Gore is on vacation :-)