Getting Out of the Hobby

Laura

I have decided to leave the hobby at this time to pursue a career as a veterinary technician. I will also start orientation at the Humane Society of Williamson County next weekend, and can not juggle the 2 passions. I will continue to support ARC as the sponsor coordinator until they find a replacement. I will also be chatting with the many wonderful people I have met over the past 3+ years, especially my seahorse students!!

That being said, everything is up for sale. First to go is the livestock/liverock/CUC...then the dry goods. This will be by appointment ONLY and please understand I can deal with only 1 person in my home at a time. You can use my cell phone number of 512-799-1046. It will be a first call, first serve. If you call and I do not pick up, please leave a message and I will get back to you in the order the messages are received. There is too much to list, so please understand.

Here are a couple of photos, just to give you an idea.

Thanks!!!

I want to thank everyone for their patience and appologize to everyone who I did not get back to due to the fact that all livestock is sold. I have been slammed for 3 days and did the best I could.

The remaining items will be dry goods and equipment, and I will post under the hardware thread when it is available.

Thanks for the well wishes...it has been a blast for the past 3 years and I met the most awesome people. I will be on here from time to time and still hold the sponsor coordinator position for a while longer.

}Laura{

This is an FYI memo for the pending pick up livestock:

Sailfin Tang...Robb...Sold

Blue Hippo tang...Pham

Sailfin blenny-Gonzobob

2 perc clowns...PGAtour

target mandarin...dapettit

2 seahorses...etannert

Liverock...ballistic.reefer... All SOLD

ALL CORALS are gone...

ALL LIVEROCK is gone...

thanks laura your such a sweetheart! everything is going great and to be honest i hope you get sucked backed into this hobby, so i can do more business with you!!! lol

It was my pleasure Vinh!! I am missing my big purple rock already...so ya never know!! Let me see where this new journey leads me...it may be right back into reef keeping!!